Model 67030 with LCD Display
Rated 120V, 30A - 2450 Joules! - 10/3 AWG Cord
Protects 30A watercraft from faulty pedestal power and has built-in intelligence. Continuously monitors for voltage and amp draw and reverse polarity (miswired pedestal, elevated ground voltage). Compact and easy to use, they plug in between the power pedestal and the line cord to provide protection. Designed for all watercraft with 30 Amp service.
- Protects watercraft from faulty pedestal power.
- Built-in intelligence.
- Automatic reset on power restoration.
- Shuts off power when the following is present:
- Open neutral
- Low (<102V) and High (>132V) Voltage
- LCD display (English).
- Multi-mode surge suppression.
- 128 second reset delay protects A/C compressor.
- Continuously monitors for:
- Voltage and amp draw (RMS)
- Reverse polarity (miswired pedestal, elevated ground voltage)
- 2450 Joules of power surge protection.
- Marine connectors.
- Weather resistant.