50A Hardwire - Model 35550
120/240V, 50A - 3850 Joules!
Now with optional Remote Power Monitor LCD Display!
This NEW 50 amp Surge Guard product monitors shore power
continuously and shuts off when it detects power surges, open
ground, open neutral, low or excessive voltage, miswired pedestals,
reverse polarity, or elevated neutral current conditions that
could damage electronic equipment in your coach. Like its 30
amp partner, the 50 amp hardwire unit is permanently installed
within the bay of your coach, preventing potential theft and damage
from the elements. Optional Remote LCD Display conveniently
and remotely monitors RV electrical power. Additional model 35550
- Automatic reset on power restoration.
- Multi-mode surge suppression
- Automatically shuts off the power when the following is
- Open ground
- Open neutral
- Low (<102V) and High (>132V) Voltage
- Reverse polarity
- Miswired pedestal
- High neutral current
- Caution indicator lights indicate:
- Elevated ground voltage
- Surge failure indication
- 128 second reset delay protects A/C compressor.
- 3850 Joules of power surge protection.
- Easy installation
- Optional Remote Power Monitor LCD Display, p/n
40300, (sold separately)
- Plugs into remote port on Surge Guard model
35550 (see above)
- Compatible with previous models with a telecom
- 16 Detailed Fault Screens
- Joystick for easy screen navigation
- Plug and Play (cable included)
50A Hardwire Users Manual
50A Hardwire Troubleshooting Guide
Users Manual for Remote LCD Display
"Before You Call Guide" - Additional Troubleshooting Help
- Rated 120/240V, 50A
- 3850 Joules
Remote LCD Display
- Joystick Screen Navigation.
- Compatible with previous models with a telecom jack.
- 16 Detailed Fault Screens for:
- Incoming Line Voltages
- Current Being Used
- Stores Faults (if any)
- Plug & Play
- Connects to a RJ12 (6 pin) connector cable (included)
- Approx.Dimensions: 4.75"W x 3.5"H x 1.5"D