90A Hardwire - Model 41390-RVC
Automatic Transfer Switch
with Full RV Power Protection
120/240V, 90A, 60 Hz
Surge Guard Model 41390-RVC provides premium protection for your
motorhome and enhanced features over other transfer switches on the
market. Total electrical protection for your RV. Protects your RV
bumper to bumper from faulty park power. Optional, easy to read LCD
display constantly monitors and displays the condition of power
being supplied to your RV.
RVC communication allows instant display of voltage, current and
fault conditions on an RVC compatible device.
Automatic Transfer Switch Features
Transfers to generator power automatically when energized after 30
second delay. When both shore power and generator power are
available, generator dominates after a 30 second delay. Once the
generator is shut down, shore power activates after a 3-4 second
- 90A full rated contactor mounted on vibration isolators to
ensure quiet operation.
- Over/under voltage protection. Contactor opens outside of
(<95V and >132V) range after 9-second delay. Instantaneous
trip at voltages above 140V and below 70V.
- Over/under frequency protection. Contactor opens outside of
(54-70Hz) range after 30-second delay.
- Source power connection integrity. Contactor will not close or
will open in the event of an open source conductor or miswire. (L1,
L2, Neutral and Ground.)
- Brown/blackout protection 2 min 15 second delay is initiated
after removal of power to ensure AC compressor head bleed off.
Feature can be disabled on remote. (optional)
- Measures and displays both L1 & L2 load current
Surge Guard Features:
- 4-mode protection, 3,350 Joules
- Energy capacity - 130,000 Amps peak.
- Fuse protected L1/L2 surge suppressers.
- Plain text display (Replace Surge) of open fuses indicating a
failed MOV or open surge connection.
Remote Panel Indicator (Optional) 40272:
- Continuous visual indication of source voltage (L1, L2) load
current or diagnostics.
- Plain English display of faults. No cryptic error codes.
- LCD technology with automatic light sensitive back lighting for
easy reading in any ambient light condition.
3rd Party Display Systems:
- RS232 proprietary output data stream for communication with
Automatic Transfer Switch 90A Plus Instruction
Automatic Transfer Switch 90A Plus Troubleshooting Guide
- Rated 120/240V, 90A
- Frequency: 60Hz
- 3350 Joules
- Cable for Optional Display